Saturday, December 29, 2012

Anne’s Desires For 2013

source: mb.com.ph

MANILA, Philippines – Anne Curtis already has a list of things to accomplish in the coming year.
In an interview with Push.com.ph posted on Friday, Anne is “really looking forward to…” and “very, very excited” for “Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw,” which co-stars Kris Aquino and Robin Padilla.
Anne hopes to travel more in 2013, particularly to places she hasn’t visited including Greece, and parts of Australia as well as the Philippines.
“I want to see Batanes, what else, there are so many places kasi I haven’t even been to like Amanpulo. Alam mo ‘yung ang dami pang places in the Philippines that I haven’t been to. So I’ve been starting na tina-try kong puntahan if I have time, basta somewhere in the Philippines,” the TV host-actress elaborated.
Meanwhile, Anne believes that 2012 has been “…such an amazing and a blessed year” for her.

“My gosh, it was an amazing year from my concert in Araneta to winning my best actress award for the FAMAS, from doing my first out-of-the-country concert na ‘Annebisyosa,’ doing ‘A Secret Affair’ that did so well at the box-office so grabe, grabe talaga itong taon na ito. Even the Anak TV awards nakahabol pa…” she was quoted as saying.

Speaking of her successful concert, the actress-TV host hopes to have a “tuloy-tuloy na world tour!” next year. The “Annebisyosa: No Other Concert” kicked off at Araneta Coliseum in January, followed by a number of provincial and even international stops.

Anne is currently on a “big trip” with her family overseas for the holidays.

source: mb.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment