Monday, April 18, 2011

Charice is back on 'Glee'

source: abs-cbn


MANILA, Philippines - Charice is back on "Glee" and she's pulling out all the stops.

Charice's mother, Raquel Pempengco, sent a YouTube link to abs-cbnNEWS.com showing a sneak peek of the Filipina singer's return to hit US musical series.

In the video, Charice expressed her happiness to be back on the show.

"I'm really glad that Sunshine Corazon is finally back, it's been a while. I felt that I was shooting the first episode again.

"It was nerve-wracking. I just can't believe that I'm here again. It felt like the first time," Charice said.

Charice also bared that in her comeback episode, she will be performing Celine Dion's hit "All By Myself."

"I'm gonna be singing All By Myself by the legendary Celine Dion. When I found out about the song, I freaked out."

Sunshine turns spy?

In the season premiere, Charice's character Sunshine Corazon joined the rival high school's choir Vocal Adrenaline after Rachel Berry sent her to a crackhouse.

In her comeback episode, Charice asks if she could sing with New Directions in their benefit concert. This causes Rachel to accuse her of being a spy for Vocal Adrenaline. "You are a terrible spy," Rachel says.

Sunshine, however, says she has nothing against the group. She also says she has 600 Twitter followers that she could bring to the benefit concert. (Note: Charice has more than 390,000 followers on Twitter.)

"I'm such a better singer than everyone else so I know how it feels. I'm all alone at the top. Also, I'm really short, so even when I'm in a group of people I feel like I'm wandering alone in a forest," she says.

She then performs "All By Myself", which she describes as the "perfect song for neglect."

Glee cast member Ashley Fink could not hide her admiration for Charice's talent.

"It's incredible, it's crazy, singing so large coming from someone's so tiny," Fink said.

"It was crazy but I'd been singing that song since I was a kid. That song has been part of my life," Charice responded.

Charice's comeback episode in Glee titled “A Night of Neglect” will be aired on April 19.





source: abs-cbn

No comments:

Post a Comment