Saturday, May 12, 2012

“My Sexy Revolution Starts Now”

Badly needed!

OMG! this is what I need for my coming (wedding)....next year....
Every time their is a big event happen in

my life I have a problem on what to wear.

There's so many diet ritual I hve been do... but its not effective...

Im very desperate to loose weight even in taking pictures I always hide my body with a small bag I use.

Oh my.. oh my who can I achieved this body?


Their was a time my Boyfriend (a web designer) edit my picture with a sexy body I cryied a lot then he asked me why I said "are you ashame with me" and then he answer me "no Im proud that u are my girlfriend but pls be concsious to youre body and then he laugh,,, (oh my oh my)


Lord God answer my prayer with Cooperation of Nuffnang and Sexy solution By Belo I think my wish will come true.. ( if they chooses me to win...(Finger crossed))






source:

No comments:

Post a Comment