Thursday, June 16, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from the lair company called smart to my beloved my PLTD MYDSL



I'm a new blogger. I started doing this stuff last December. I enjoyed it so until now I'm doing it. As a newbies im so happy when nuffnang approve my blog. I enjoy joining nuffnang contest, I won Pldt watch pad contest last may grand prize I'm so happy because that is my fisrt time winning in a blog contest thank you PLDT watch pad for that opportunity and also i would like to thank Nuffnang Philippines for this exciting event very much appreciated.. GOD BLESS to both companies... continue giving happiness to the people.


Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon.

Excited for this coming movie.



‘Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscripstion today!’

No comments:

Post a Comment