Friday, August 26, 2011

Gabby Concepcion hands off on daughter's romance with Piolo Pacual

source: mb.com.ph


MANILA, Philippines - Former matinee idol Gabby Concepcion is keeping a safe distance from his daughter KC Concepcion’s rumored spat with boyfriend Piolo Pascual.

“Wala, wala akong pakialam sa relationship nila. It’s their relationship not mine. Just make good of it. Be happy,” he said on “TV Patrol,” Aug. 25, when asked to comment on reports that the couple is going through rough sailing in their relationship.

A day earlier, on “TV Patrol”, Sharon gave an intriguing statement that somehow hinted at the seemingly chaotic phase that her daughter is going through in her personal life.

“I just want whoever it is that that will be in my daughter’s life to love and take care of her the way we would. Kasi hindi ko pinalaki ‘yan para i-take for granted lang o balewalain,” she said.

She went on to say that “we went through so much when you were little. You don’t have to go through it yourself.”

“I’m not free to talk about what she’s going through,” Sharon notes, but adds a reminder to her daughter that, “Kristina, mama's here. Don’t forget you’re my daughter. We love you.”

Gabby is hands-off about the issue as well. He refuses to give a message to Piolo with whom his daughter has been in a relationship for 10 months now.

“It’s not my life. I don’t know what’s going on. I trust KC. I trust Piolo sa relasyon nila. If it works out then I’m happy for them. If it doesn’t work out, life is like that, eh, ‘di ba?”

Aside from his daughter’s romantic life, Gabby openly talked about his reunion movie with his ex-wife Sharon.

“I’m all for it… why not? Kung ‘yan ang gusto ng tao gusto ko rin ‘yan,” he said.

The actor said he’s ready for anything, including doing kissing scenes and bed scenes with Sharon.

“Wala akong kondisyon. I’m open. Kahit na ano,” he said.

The “TV Patrol” report said that Gabby is currently doing a remake of “P.S. I Love You,” which he and Sharon topbilled before.

source: mb.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment