Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sam Explains She Has Nothing To Do With Derek-Angelica Breakup


source: mb.com.ph


BORACAY, AKLAN – With the news confirming that Derek Ramsay and Angelica Panganiban have formally separated, many are looking at a possible third party that caused the collapse of the couple’s six-year-old relationship.

The kapamilya-turned-kapatid actor announced on his Twitter account (@IAmDerekRamsay) on May 14: “Guys we truly appreciate all ur concerns. Even though angel and I are no longer together we still have the utmost respect for one another.”

He added, “There was no wasted time. I loved every minute we had together.”

Earlier, Derek admitted that he and Angelica were on a “cool-off stage.” Angelica had been linked to her leading man John Lloyd Cruz, while Derek was rumored to be with model-actress Sam Pinto.

The “Bubble Gang” star said she was shocked upon hearing reports pinpointing her as the third wheel who caused the breakup. Sam was more than willing to clear her name.

“Number one, I only worked with Derek once, for San Miguel. It’s for the Oktoberfest commercial. Number two, I was interviewed na parang where will I go for Holy Week. I said, ‘I might go to Australia,’ which I never did. I never went to Australia and Derek and I never met there because I was here in the Philippines,” she told Bulletin Entertainment in an interview during the Kapuso Night held in Boracay over the weekend.

Derek was in Australia last Holy Week, where he chanced upon and played golf with Hollywood actor Zac Efron.

Sam claims that she didn’t know Derek personally. “Not at all. I never hang out with him. I think I can count with one hand how many times I met him,” she added.

According to Sam, she did deal with fans who keep on bashing her through social networking site Twitter.

“Ang daming nag-bash sa akin because they were all assuming it was me. And they were like telling me, ‘Oy ikaw pala yung dahilan bakit nag-breakup sila Angelica,’ ganyan-ganyan,” she said.

Despite the “third party” allegations, Sam revealed that there had been no confrontation.

“None of those two (Derek and Angelica) talked to me. For me, there’s nothing really to talk about because nothing really happened,” she said.

Upon confirming the breakup, Derek was also bombarded with negative comments on Twitter. To this, Derek maintained: “Walang may kasalanan dito.”

“Stop with the assumptions and pls respect our decision,” he pleaded.

Meanwhile, Sam revealed that “I’m actually very single and very happy,” dismissing any romantic involvement with anyone at the moment.

The former “Pinoy Big Brother” housemate is gearing for an upcoming film “Boy Pick Up The Movie,” where she will reprise her role as Neneng B from “Bubble Gang.”

source: mb.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment