Friday, July 27, 2012

Derek Dodges Question On Dating; Angelica Open To Rekindling Friendship With Ex-BF

source: mb.com.ph

MANILA, Philippines – Just two months after confirming his breakup from longtime girlfriend Angelica Panganiban, it seems Derek Ramsay is now ready to fall in love anew.

“Pwedeng makipag-date, magmahal, ang puso ko,” the actor-athlete said in a taped interview aired on “Juicy! Express,” July 25.

However, Ramsay was elusive when asked if he’s currently seeing anyone.

“Secret,” said he, laughing.

“I’m really focusing on my work. But yeah, pwede,” he added.

In a separate interview with Push.com.ph posted on Thursday, Derek admitted that while he had a difficult time after breaking up with his girlfriend of six years, his "heart" is now “okay.”

“I’m on my feet, I’m moving forward,” he added.

That said, Derek has no qualms should Panganiban decide to be with someone new.

“If she has fallen with somebody else, I wouldn’t be mad at that certain someone. I wouldn’t be mad at her. Kung mahal mo talaga ang tao, gusto mo maging masaya sila. So, ako gusto ko maging masaya siya. Kung masaya siya sa ibang lalaki, she has my support,” he was quoted as saying.

Ramsay recently left for London to cover the 2012 Olympics.

Meanwhile, on her part, Panganiban hopes to be friends again with Ramsay.

“Eventually. I think ‘yun ang pinakamagandang mangyari. I’m still hoping,” Panganiban said in an interview with PEP posted on Tuesday.

The actress hasn’t the opportunity to talk with or see her former flame yet.

“Reality naman ‘yun, e, siyempre hindi naman puwedeng pagkahiwalay niyo, best friends kayo. Mahirap 'yun. Kalokohan 'yun.

“Kailangan parehas mag-move on. Kailangan parehas mag-heal,” Panganiban told PEP

source: mb.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment