Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bel-Air Residences Lipa: A House, A Home, and A Lot More” and describe your dream home




Bel-Air Residences Lipa can be found in one of the best cities in the country. Your choices of house units range from townhouses to two-storey units with floor areas as big as 88 to 165 sq. meters, all designed under the concept of “Modern Zen” architecture.


 Owners will enjoy amenities like their own basketball court, a jogging path, a playground for kids, barbeque area, multiple parks, a pool, a lanai, a gazebo and a Club House.




Bel-Air Residences Lipa is near schools such as Ateneo School of Business, De La Salle University Lipa and many more.

Aside from being close to established hospitals like Lipa Medix Medical Center and Metro Lipa Medical Center, the village is walking distance from major malls such as SM Lipa, Fiesta Mall, South Supermarket etc.

Other leisure places like the Mt. Malarayat Golf Course, The Farm at San Benito and famous Batangas dive sites are minutes away also.

 Visit the official Bel-Air Residences Lipa website www.belairresidenceslipa.com to know more and to grab photos that you may use in your entry.

You may also visit their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/belair.lipa
 

My dream is to live in a big detached house surrounded by a big garden full of flowers and trees. I wouldn't like to live in an apartment with blocks of flats and rude neighbour’s making noise in the middle of the night.

My dream house should be located outside the city, on the outskirts of town where I can find true peace and happiness.

Therefore, my dream house should have the characteristics that represent my spiritual world and personality with its location as well as its inner and outer design.

From my point of view, the location of my dream house is very important and the surroundings and the position of a house should be carefully considered. I've always been fascinated by the sound of the birds in the mornings.

 I'd feel positive and lively if I was woken up by the sound of birds perched on the branches of the trees.

In addition, my house's position would enable me to have as many pets as possible since a large garden with enough space would provide shelter for them. Also, I'd like my dream house to be near to the city centre so that I might go to big shopping malls.

 My dream house's interior design should be carefully planned because I believe that beauty lies within the details.

Consequently, I'd like it to have a big, spacious hall since it is the first place that you see as you come in through the front door.

At the end of the hall, there would be a staircase leading upstairs. I'd like to decorate the walls of the hall with famous artist's reproductions of still life paintings.

For me, these paintings would give person feelings of relaxation and serenity. The first room on the right would be the living-room which is quite large and full of light.

 I think Bel-Air Residences Lipa- Alexandra suites my taste in having my dream house.


Lets watch what's inside Bel-Air Residences Lipa- Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment