Thursday, January 31, 2013

Andi denies reconciling with Jake Ejercito

source: abs-cbnnews.com


MANILA, Philippines – Actress Andi Eigenmann denied she and her former boyfriend Jake Ejercito have gotten back together.



Actress Andi Eigenmann says she's not yet ready to love again
In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Eigenmann said she currently spends her time on work and her daughter instead of relationships.

“Wala. I'm single and I'm happy as you can see. Hindi naman sa mas happy ako na single ako ngayon pero at this point in my life, I am happy. It just so happens na I'm single,” she said.

Eigenmann and Ejercito broke up when the actress’ mom Jaclyn Jose told media that Ejercito’s parents are against the relationship.

But the actress clarified that all is now well between her and Jose.
“I guess it's just normal for any mother and daughter especially lumaki ako na kaming dalawa lang. I guess normal lang iyon. I don't think it's ever possible for a mom and a daughter to ever completely turn their backs on each other,” she said.
After everything that happened, Eigenmann is firm in saying that she is not yet ready to get into another relationship.
“I really can't be so sure about that. But as of now, no I'm not ready at all. It's not because I choose not to be or I hope I will be, but I'm fine this way,” she said.
“Ngayon mas malinaw na sa akin ang mga bagay. Mas alam ko na kung ano ang mas importante sa akin and that's what I choose to focus on. Wala nang mga prinoproblema na mga bagay na hindi naman worth it,” she added.
Eigenmann’s television series “Kahit Puso'y Masugatan” is set to air its final episode on Friday.
The actress, however, said her fans won't be missing her that much since she will be in another project very soon.
“After this, I know that I'm gonna work on a movie again, I think, with Tito Gabby [Concepcion] and Jake [Cuenca]. And since malapit na rin ang summer, I can wait to go on a vacation,” she said.
source: abs-cbnnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment