Saturday, January 05, 2013

New Year’s resolutions of the stars

source: manilatimes.net

They may have the fame and fortune, but just like ordinary people, even famous celebrities look forward to the start of a brand new year as a time of hope, change and of new beginnings.
While some confess that they don’t really believe in making resolutions and admit they are guilty of breaking it, each one of them wishes for a better year as they strive to become better persons.
Here’s a look at some celebrities’ resolutions for 2013:

Nora Aunor: Gusto ko matupad iyong pangako kong concert. Resolution? Sa tigas ng ulo ko ayoko nang mangako kase di ko naman natutupad.

Judy Ann Santos: To make a project that is more acting-related.

Vic Sotto: Tuparin ko yung mga resolutions na hindi ko natupad last year.

Luis Manzano: I’ve had a great 2012, and I’ve been very blessed. I’ve had two successful movies and 2013 looks to be even better with Deal or No Deal and my new show Minute to Win It. I really don’t believe in resolutions, because I don’t believe in waiting for a single day or the start of the year to change whatever you think is wrong in your life or what you’re doing wrong. If you feel that something is wrong, then change it.

Heart Evangelista: The past year has been great and I’m just so content with my life right now. I now understand that everything happens for a good reason kasi God only wants good things for you. My resolution is to develop myself more when it comes to being a better person, be healthier and more appreciative and try to help more.

Bianca King: My resolution is not to have any resolution and just be a better person everyday.

Rhian Ramos: I don’t know if there’s anything else I can hope for. I guess I’ll put more effort in being fashion-oriented. I also want to work out more to change the shape of my body and make it more firm. So I promise to devote more time for the gym.

Piolo Pascual: Wala naman. Opening na ng registration ng Ironman sa Cebu. Gusto ko mag-individual kung magkakaroon ng time mag-train. Eh wala, ipapalabas yung soap, ipapalabas yung movie, mag-album promo(tion) ako. Wish ko yun. Magkaroon ng love life? ‘Yang mga bagay na ‘yan hindi pinangungunahan, darating at darating tayo diyan.”

Zanjoe Marudo: I want to have a healthier lifestyle siguro para siyempre mas malakas, and hindi masyado mapagod agad. Tsaka mas pumili ng magaganda at challenging na roles. And gagawa na rin ako ng mga pang-festival na indie films. Isasama ko siya sa list ko. And I hope matuloy yung Korean indie film na inoffer sa akin.

Jake Cuenca: I want to be more mature. I am turning 25 years old so it’s about time to act my age. At the same time, hopefully, I know it naman e, basta husayan ko lang, I am sure 2013 will be just as fruitful as 2012.

Sam Milby: I think everyday should be a New Year’s resolution. Hindi lang dapat dahil may new year na dadating may gusto akong gawin. Everyday naman may gusto akong gawing bago because every day is an improvement for me. So my resolution’s just to work harder and to keep going as a person and as an artist.

Faith Cuneta: The past year has been quite challenging for me career wise so I’m hoping this year would be a lot better. My resolution is to trye and be as sexy just like Cristine Reyes or the Sex Bomb dancers so I promise to go to the gyme more often and visit Dr. Manny Calayan at least once a week.

Shay Mitchell: I think you can start a New Year’s Resolution at any point, so right now I’m just trying to get a little healthier and I’m starting to run outside and hopefully this next year I can do a marathon because that’s something I’ve been wanting to do.

Lovi Poe: I’ll just do my best in everything I do. I want to do more good projects.

Marvin Agustin: I want to have more time for education this year. I’ll take up marketing, finance and scriptwriting classes. But more importantly, I will spend more time with my family. I also hope to travel more and explore restaurants owned by my idol chefs abroad.

Dominic Roco: I plan to go to Europe and see more of the world.

Aljur Abrenica: I am not much of a reader when I was younger, but I want to read 7 books this year.

Sen. Bong Revilla Jr.: I’m so blessed, wala na yata akong mahihiling pa. Sobra blessings na kaya puro pasasalamat na lang ako sa mga nagmamahal and sumusuporta sa akin. Resolution? Wish na lang siguro to be always healthy, because I don’t smoke anymore and I don’t think may malaki pa akong kailangan baguhin baka sumobra na ang bait ko kunin na tayo ni Lord (laughs).

source: manilatimes.net

No comments:

Post a Comment