Thursday, March 22, 2012

Iya: Marriage First Before Babies

source: mb.com.ph


MANILA, Philippines — TV personalities Iya Villania and Drew Arellano are still a happy couple after eight years. However, they show no signs of getting married yet.

Would they rather start a family first, have kids then tie the knot?

“No. I strongly believe that that act where two becomes one is really something that should be saved until marriage. With that of course comes the making of babies,” replied Iya.

Iya admited that there was a time she and Drew talked about what people think about their relationship. “Nakakatuwa. Siguro sabi nila ano ba yan 8 years na hindi pa nagpapakasal. Siguro may problema sila. But when people see us together sobrang masaya kaming dalawa,” Iya said.

“I can enjoy my lovelife without it restricting me. Drew allows me to grow, make my own decisions even if it means I make mistakes to learn more about myself,” expressed Iya.

She appreciates how patient and understanding Drew is. “He allows me to grow and blossom into whatever God wants me to be. He allows me to become my own person.”

Iya also doesn’t let intrigues or rumors about her affect her personal life.

“I laugh at it kasi kaya lang nangyayari yun kung lumalaki ang ulo mo or suplada ka. As long as you know who you are and people in your life know who you are, you don’t have to defend yourself.”

On her career, Iya hopes to inspire people to live a healthy life. She loves her health and exercise segment in ABS-CBN’s “Umagang Kay Ganda.”

Iya keeps fit with Interval Training and is the latest endorser of Bioessence Skin Care and Spa.

“Pinaghirapan ko talaga ang body ko. I workout after UKG. I also workout with Drew when we both have the time. It’s nice to workout in the morning because your body releases happy hormones.”

source: mb.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment