Friday, September 07, 2012

Motherhood changes Andi Eigenmann

source: omg.yahoo.com

Motherhood has made Andi Eigenmann more responsible and happier.

“There's more sense of maturity that I'm required to have. I have to stand on my two feet. There's no time for me to feel down because there's another life I'm taking care of and raising. I took on the responsibility of that completely, so I'm going to do my best no matter what,” Andi told Yahoo! Philippines OMG at the 6th Star Magic Ball on Saturday, Sept. 1.

The doting mom can’t have enough of her daughter, Adrianna Gabrielle or Ellie.

Little marshmallow

“I'm so happy to have her in my life. She's such a happy baby. She looks like a little marshmallow. She's my happiness.’

The “Kahit Puso’y Masugatan” star juggles her time between Ellie and showbiz commitments. When she’s free, Andi is with Ellie because the former is afraid her daughter “won’t remember” her.

“It’s really hard. I know that there’s never a reason for me to get tired. I work because I know it is for her future anyway. When I can, I make Ellie go to the set to visit me and we play there. Sometimes, I compromise the amount of sleep I have so that when I get home, I could still play with her,” Andi revealed.

She shared that people noticed motherhood has made her a more dedicated, passionate actress.

"I wouldn't really know that myself (the changes). But according to other people, it is noticeable. Whenever I do my job, when I'm in front of the camera, it is more obvious now that I'm really into my job. I'm really trying to give my best all.”

TV comeback

She is happy for the support she is getting in her comeback TV project, ABS-CBN’s TV drama “Kahit Puso’y Masugatan.” Her last drama series before giving birth was “Minsan lang Kitang Iibigin” with Coco Martin and Maja Salvador.

Andi will play a more mature, daring role in an upcoming movie with Derek Ramsay and Anne Curtis.

"This project I agreed on it because it's a challenge for me, a challenge that I think would be really cool to take at this point in my life. I just hope it will turn out well, that I succeed in portraying the role because it’s more daring and mature,” said Andi.
source: omg.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment