Saturday, January 12, 2013

Good taste, great pairings with San Miguel Lifestyle Brews


In every occasion their is a Bucket of SANMIG LIGHT. "Good taste, great pairings with San Miguel Lifestyle Brews"
bhingbhing with cerveza negra


I love to cook. COOKING because eating anything raw is unappetizing and boring. 

I cook because it is entertaining and almost hypnotizing in a sense that I become almost oblivious to my surroundings. 

Sadly, some times I share the feeling of most people, why or why do I have bother to do this.

pasta carbonara



I love to cook pasta. My specialty is pasta carbonara I like it to share with my BHINGBHING and with a great taste of Cerveza negra.



“Good taste, great pairings with San Miguel Lifestyle Brews”



Visit their website:
www.sanmiguellifestylebrews.com


copyright:rhalawig

                                          “Drinking experience that’s above the ordinary” 


No comments:

Post a Comment